$ 6.99 USD
Can you solve a 19th century murder? You are Dana Knightstone, an up-and-coming fiction novelist. While on vacation in Scotland, you are haunted by the ghost of David, a working-class painter in love with a rich heiress – until he was killed at Fairing Point! Uncover history as you travel across Europe to investigate David’s mysterious death. Solve clever puzzles and follow the ghost’s trail in this original story of love, betrayal, and murder.
- Gorgeous locations across Europe
- Follow clues left behind by ghosts
- Lots of clever puzzles and subgames
- Meet different characters and investigate suspects
- Deep, engaging story of love and betrayal
- Check out Big Fish Games’ Blog Walkthrough!
- For a more in-depth experience, check out our Collector’s Edition!
- OS: Windows XP/Vista/7
- CPU: 1.0 GHz
- RAM: 512 MB
- DirectX: 8.0
- Hard Drive: 255 MB