$ 13.99 USD
Can you solve a 19th century murder? You are Dana Knightstone, an up-and-coming fiction novelist. While on vacation in Scotland, you are haunted by the ghost of David, a working-class painter in love with a rich heiress – until he was killed at Fairing Point! Uncover history as you travel across Europe to investigate David’s mysterious death. Solve clever puzzles and follow the ghost’s trail in Death at Fairing Point, a fun Hidden Object Puzzle Adventure game.
- Gorgeous locations across Europe
- Follow clues left behind by ghosts
- Lots of clever puzzles and subgames
- Meet different characters and investigate suspects
- Deep, engaging story of love and betrayal
This is a special Collector’s Edition release full of exclusive extras you won’t find in the standard version.
The Collector’s Edition includes:
- Bonus gameplay
- Built-in Strategy Guide
- OS: Windows XP/Vista/7
- CPU: 800 Mhz
- RAM: 512 MB
- DirectX: 8.1
- Hard Drive: 276 MB