Awakening Kingdoms was awarded as the Best Free-to-Play Game for PC (2014) by All About Casual Game!
The Skyward Kingdom has been under the threat of an evil mage called Dreadmyre. Queen Sophia has defeated him and freed her people from the curse. However, a part of Dreadmyre survives and and he has now fled to the borders. Queen Sophia has chased after him to put an end to his reign of evil. Unfortunately, the war has left everything in ruins and dark forces still linger around the kingdom. The Queen has now chosen you to lead the kingdom in her stead. You, as the kingdom’s Steward, must protect the citizens of Skyward Kingdom, gain their trust and put them back on their feet. Build the town and restore the castle. Meet the citizens and get to know them. Help them rebuild their shops and aid them in their quests. Explore the fantasy world of Awakening through minigames and hidden object scenes. Find magical relics that can help restore the town’s nature. It is now up to you to bring back the Skyward Kingdom to its former glory!
“a fantastic addition to the franchise, it offers a nice variation of gameplay accompanied by great visuals and challenging quests… Awakening Kingdoms is still one of the finest Hidden Object F2P in the market and it sure would provide you with fun and addicting experience.” –AllAboutCasualGame.com
“Kingdoms‘ main strength—aside from its fun artwork—is its sheer variety of gameplay.” – Gamezebo
“It’s a unique standalone experience that can be played and shared with your friends, making it a fun social experience.” – Sippy Cup Mom
“Awakening Kingdoms is a robust and full-featured mixture of genres” – Modojo
- Build the Skyward Kingdom to its former glory
- Play 84 Hidden object scenes and 165 town minigames
- Play special minigames unlocked only in quests
- Explore Skyward Kingdom and unlock 2 areas
- Find magical relics to restore the Kingdom’s nature
- Own a pet squabbit and customize using different accessories
- Find hundreds of collectibles and complete 47 sets
- Find, buy and sell collectibles
Release Date: December 18, 2013
Game System Requirements:
- OS: Windows XP/Windows Vista/Windows 7/Windows 8
- CPU: 2.5 GHz
- RAM: 1024 MB
- DirectX: 9.0
- Hard Drive: 938 MB
Game Manager System Requirements:
- Browser: Internet Explorer 7 or later
Big Fish Games Forum: Important Announcement – May 18, 2015
Version 2.6 – December 16, 2014
The curse surrounding the dark pillars are gone and you’re one step closer to rescuing Shelsea. Obtain all the artifacts needed and unlock the Dark Tower at the island.
- Over 40 New Quests!
- Unlock the Dark Tower!
- Find and complete all Gizmotek Relics!
- New Items in General Store
- New Achievements added
- Improved UI
- Bug Fixes: counter for miniscene achievements (Goblin Mines, Dreamless Pond), locked map button, and more
Version 2.4 – October 24, 2014
The house with the mill in Landsong Village was the home of a hermit before Dreadmyre’s attack. Will he ever return? Repair the watermill and perhaps you will be rewarded.
- 40 New Quests!
- Unlock 6 New Mini Hidden Object Scenes!
- Meet a new mysterious character!
- Repair the Watermill at Landsong Village
- New Book for Guard Keagan
- Added new descriptions to unlocked collections
- Added prompt for building minigames
- Added check/fix for inventory quests
- Updated Achievements for Mini Scenes
- Added fixes for Daily Rewards
Version 2.0 – September 29, 2014
Discover the secrets of the Dark Chest through the help of a new mermaid friend and protect the citizens from the evil magic that it brings.
- 50 New Quests, including new Gizmotek event
- Unlock and discover the secrets of the Dark Chest
- Meet a new mermaid character!
- New achievements to unlock
- A special gift from Queen Sophia to her loyal Stewards
Version 1.104 – September 4, 2014
- Additional fix for the trophies
Version 1.102 – September 2, 2014
- A fix for the trophies – all trophies should be back where they belong!
- Bug fixes, including text glitches
Version 1.98 – August 29, 2014
A dark miasma engulfs Gizmotek Industrials and its citizens are trapped. Find a way to dispel this evil magic and restore the town to its former glory.
- Over 70 New Quests!
- Unlock Gizmotek Industrials
- 4 New Buildings to Upgrade
- 60 New Minigames to Play
- Meet the Gizmotek citizens: Isara, Cecil, Lucas, Leodici
- New Book Quests for Guard Keagan
- New Achievements to Complete
- Updated rewards for Riddle Mode scenes
- Fixed synchronization issues with game rewards
- Fixed bugs with minigames and find quests in timed events
Version 1.94 – August 8, 2014
- Fixed bugs with Moonfell Chamber miniscenes quests
Version 1.92 – August 6, 2014
A piece of an ominous rock has landed at Faire of Light. As Queen Sophia’s Steward, you must find out what it is and restore peace to the kingdom.
- Over 40 New Quests
- Faire of Light Crash quest series
- Sneak Preview of Gizmotek Industrials
- 3 New Hidden Object Scenes (Moonfell Chamber, Goblin Mines, Dreamless Pond)
- 3 New Mini Scenes at Moonfell Chamber
- 25 New Collectibles to Find and Complete
Version 1.90 – July 24, 2014
- Fixed bugs with event quests (Yura’s Festival and Leodici’s Crash)
- Fixed Blessilda’s Gift quest
Version 1.88 – July 22, 2014
- Over 40 New Quests!
- New Pet Accessories
- New button to easily find items from Collectibles screen
- Updated Energy and Crystal Rewards when leveling up
- Fixed Drop Rates for Collectibles
- Fixed Achievements Trophies for new HOs
- Fixed Daily Rewards
- Fixed bugs in Stone Circle, Mural Story quest and other glitches
Version 1.81 – June 30, 2014
The centaurs of Skyward Kingdom need your help. Unlock new areas to visit their dwellings and discover new items.
- New Hidden Object scenes: Stone Circle, Aileah Tor and Druid’s Hut
- New Collectible Sets to complete
- Over 50 New Quests and 9 New Mini-scenes
- Book piece for Guard Keagan
Version 1.78 – June 10, 2014
A magical barrier appears inside Skyward Castle after collecting all the tiles to the Goblin Door! What secrets does it hold? Seek help from your citizens in order to dispel this magical lock and discover what’s within it!
- New Quests to restore new Shrine Artifact
- Unlock 3 mini-scenes at Treasure Vault
- Unlock Goblin tile Door inside Castle Interior!
- Pegacorn Available in Pet Store when you reach level 20
Version 1.61 – April 25, 2014
An airship has crashed in Landsong Village and its owner needs your help. His inventions have scattered everywhere and it’s up to you and the citizens of Skyward Kingdom to find them. Continue rebuilding Skycrystral Atriums by fixing the Cloudspire Meadow and finding more relic pieces. Unlock new quests and explore new mini-scenes in Black Bull.
- New quests, characters, mini-scenes and relic pieces
- 15 New Minigames in Cloudspire Meadow building
- Daily bonus rewards now available
Version 1.43 – March 27, 2014
The third pedestal in Skycrystal Atriums must be restored. Unlock new quests and explore new mini-scenes in Skyfleet Docks. Seek help from the citizens of Skyward Kingdom and discover new relic pieces.
- New quests, mini-scenes and relic pieces
- New email login feature to save your game progress via cloud
- Achievements button now in panel menu and fixed incorrect counter
- Freezing issues and additional minor bugs fixed
Version 1.22 – February 14, 2014
You are invited to a festival at the Skycrystal Atriums, but the fairy of Glennwater Springs is missing. She must be found or else the festival will be postponed. Find the fairy, help the citizens and see the town transform with beautiful festive decors to receive a great reward from Yura.
- 80+ new quests and 3 new Hidden Object locations to explore!
- Unlock Skycrystal Atriums, a whole new town with new characters, relics, buildings and minigames
- Discover new collectible sets, castle upgrades, pet accessories and new achievements!