Welcome to Beechwood Cove, a small town filled with shopkeepers, craftsmen, and antique enthusiasts! Unfortunately, people have lost interest in antique collecting, and the town is left forgotten and in disrepair.
You are an antiques expert placed in charge of Beechwood Cove’s antique shop. With the help of fellow antiques experts James and Grace Anderson, you must rebuild the antique shop to rekindle interest in antique collecting!
Eventually, you will meet the other residents of Beechwood Cove and inspire them to rebuild their own shops. With your help, you will revive the town and attract tourists and customers once more!
Find and collect rare antiques by traveling to various locations in the US and exploring hidden object scenes. Auction and trade with other players to complete your collection! Help the people of Beechwood Cove by playing minigames around town. And don’t forget to customize and decorate your shop and town!
“definitely highly enjoyable and visually appealing – most important of all, it is family-friendly!” -AllAboutCasualGame.com
“has the ability to make me feel like I’m a part of the game” -3BoysAndADog.com
- Build the antique shop of your dreams!
- Play 96 minigames and 18 hidden object scenes!
- Explore Beechwood Cove and its 3 areas!
- Find rare antiques to complete your collection!
- Customize and decorate your shop and town!
- Get trophies when you rank up in a HO scene
- Find, buy, sell collectibles
- Get rewards when you complete a collectible set
- Own cute pets and personalize them with accessories!
- Message your friends
- Participate in a global, real-time auction house by bidding and buying out items
- Get automated notifications when the items you put in your Watch List enters the auction house
Release Date: September 25, 2013
Game System Requirements:
- OS: Windows XP/Windows Vista/Windows 7
- CPU: 2.5 GHz
- RAM: 1024 MB
- DirectX: 9.0
- Hard Drive: 958 MB
Game Manager System Requirements:
- Browser: Internet Explorer 7 or later
Prepare for take-off! Set up your airplane and travel the world in search of antiques. Visit countries such as Italy, Egypt and Indonesia and bring home new collections for your antique shop.
The local museum is re-opening! Help out the curator, along with the rest of the Antique Explorers Society members with the exhibits!
The museum is letting you use their warehouse for a private collection exhibit! Exchange those collectibles, and view your special reward at the museum!
- New Achievements
- New Scheduled Events
- 9 New World Hidden Object Scenes
- 2 New USA Hidden Object Scenes
- New Collectibles and Mini Games
- New Story-based and Daily Quests
- New buildings
- New resources
- Additional Trophies for Hidden Object Scenes
- More Levels and Updated Experience Points Meter
- Improved Bank Screen
- Fixed Special Auctions bugs and other glitches
Version 1.642 (June 17, 2014)
Yokohama Chris and the Antique Explorer’s Society are building a museum in Beechwood Cove! Prove your antique collecting skills to become a member and join their mission in finding lost paintings.
- New quests, areas, mini scenes and special auctions
- Join the Antique Explorer’s Society and visit the gallery
- Adopt a new pet at the Animal Shelter
- Invite friends via email and help each other get gifts
- New antique ratings feature
Version 1.524 (April 9, 2014)
Let’s welcome Spring and celebrate Easter! Discover new places, join fun-filled activities and play exciting new games together with the residents of Beechwood Cove.
- Special limited-time quests for the Spring 2014 event
- Unlock new quests, characters and hidden object scenes
- Play new minigames in Clarke’s Vintage Penny Arcade building
- Discover a new area from Breezy Bay
Version 1.284 (March 13, 2014)
Winter has ended and Spring is almost here! We have new quests, daily bonus rewards, additional bundles and menu improvements to prepare for the upcoming event this month.
Version 1.252 (February 9, 2014)
Love is in the air as Beechwood Cove prepares to celebrate Valentine’s day with a charity ball. New quests await you in this season for love letters and heart-shaped gifts. Will you be our Valentine?
- Celebrate Valentine’s Day with a charity ball and special quests
- Discover love stories between Beechwood Cove’s residents
- Decorate the town with heart-shaped balloons and banners
- Search for new Valentine’s collectibles in romantic hidden object locations
- Get new vehicle upgrades that will reduce energy used in cities
Version 1.220 (December 10, 2013)
Winter has arrived in Beechwood Cove and everyone is ecstatic, putting up decorations and searching for the perfect presents. However there is one grouchy resident who refuses to join the festivities and needs to be paid a visit. Spread the Christmas cheer and help him experience the holiday spirit in A Beechwood Cove Christmas Carol.
- Meet the ghosts of Christmas and spread holiday spirit via daily quests
- Explore Beechwood Cove in beautiful snow and new town decorations
- Unlock winter-themed levels for selected minigames
- Visit Christmas Town and explore new hidden object locations
- Adopt a new, limited-edition pet
Version 1.204 (November 14, 2013)
Beechwood Cove sure looks different in the fall! A pilgrim has arrived asking to be shown around town – obliging him should be a rewarding experience! There are rumors of rare collectible antiques going around as well, including a new version of that owl cookie jar!
- Meet a pilgrim who has traveled all the way from the old world and show him around via event exclusive quests!
- Experience Beechwood Cove’s new autumn look!
- Customize your town with autumn decor!
- Unlock autumn-themed levels for selected minigames!
- Find rare, limited-edition collectible antiques!
- Improved Auction House
Official Facebook Page: www.facebook.com/antiqueroadtripgame