BrainCurve is a game that allows you to check your brain skills and compare with your friends in assorted categories:
- Pattern Recognition,
- Shape Recognition,
- Verbal, and
There are 19 minigames that cover all these categories.
- Each minigame can only be played via Brain Check, and they will go through a specific order (for the order of minigames, check out the High Score page).
- You will get 5 free Brain Checks, which replenish over time. When you are out of Brain Checks, the game consumes your gems instead. Each Brain Check costs 1 gem.
- You get 10 free gems when you start the game. More gems can be purchased in the shop.
- Your BrainCurve score is computed by an averaging system, so it’s possible that your BrainCurve score goes down after a bad performance on a minigame.
- The game does not require special controls, you can play just by tapping on the screen.